Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Countdown Blocks


Okay, I know that there's not 11 days until Christmas... thank goodness. But these sides had the cutest papers and looked best in the picture.

These were super easy to make. I bought a 4 x 4 and a 2 x 4 and had them cut into 4" blocks and the bottom is 8". Then just sand, paint, mod podge the paper on, print the vinyl off and stick it on there.

I was planning on making a bunch of these for gifts for Christmas gifts but I'm on bed rest right now and only managed to make one set. Which I probably shouldn't have done :)

If anyone is interested in making these, I have all of the supplies that you could buy from me. You would need your own paint and mod podge, though. But for the blocks, vinyl, and paper, I would sell this for $8. Let me know if you're interested!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested!! I think this is really cute! What is mod podge? :)

    ReplyDelete